Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

A thought occurred to me about a month ago...while running in a thousand directions at once. Why not harness the power of youtube so I can continue my spring plantings and let the internet help spread the word about rent-a-chick?! Soo...

I posted an ad on craigslist and found Mr. Frank Bonner, a professional videographer with all the gear and equipment - to help turn the video idea into a reality!

Brooke, one of the rent-a-chick members for the Easter session joined me as my assistant to help demonstrate to families how to set up their farmer-in-a-box kit. I wanted to create an informational video not only for the potential adoptive families but also to help people purchasing their chicks for the first time. She did great...I was alittle nervous , heehee....

The 2 farm chicks...(actually if you look closely there are 3!)

Here we are on set inside the farm stand from 7pm to about 10pm and Frank was such a professional. Take after take - (got tons of bloopers 'cause I couldn't stop laughing) - Who knew it took so much effort to do a little 3 min. gig? I have much appreciation for people on film and television now. Brooke and fluffy were the real pro's. This child had so much patience :)
After the video shoot was over Miss Brooke had to rush home for a sleep-over party where her new peeps were the guest of honor :) What a great present to wake up to on Easter Sunday!

Thanks to Frank - Here's our Big Debut! Hope you enjoy it :)


Check out the Video - and if you need one like this for your farm, business or special occasion - You can contact Frank -on twitter - nbandit - or email - bonnerf2007@gmail.com

I can't say enough good things about Frank's videography expertise and helping me get the word about the farms program!
ok...Gotta get back to starting more seeds.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin! I will try to get city council members to watch :) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We participated a couple years ago, and did ducks instead of chicks. Are you still running this program? My youngest is 9 now and I'd love for her to participate again, if possible? :) (757-575-4232)

    ReplyDelete