Monday, February 14, 2011

Stand Construction Update

Dumpling completing roofing. Luckily I got to help him with bringing the panels up the ladder to him so he didnt have to climb up and down but so many times. That will wear a person out! Learned that I do not like being up there on the roof - at all - so I kept my two little feet on the ground! Dumpling however, has no fear. The rear view of the stand. My hero. If he can dream it, he can build it. One of the most satisfying parts - finally putting down some decking.



Our porch coming to life :) Grand cathedral entrance
One veggie stand coming to life that can-not wait for some spring time! !!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, you married one talented dumpling. We hope to take a Macflight to Italy this summer. Hubby retires after 25 years in the Navy! Our last hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARRIED?!! CONGRATS! wow, I was surprised but pleasantly. and it sounds really perfect. I'm happy for you guys.
    The stand looks great- cold. what hard work. I want to come see it!! Maybe I'll be able to talk Nate into this summer eh? CONGRATS again. big news!!

    ReplyDelete